W Minneapolis - The Foshay
821 Marquette Avenue, Minneapolis, MN, 55402, United States
Phone: (612) 215-3700
4.2/5 (10 reviews)
Modern luxury married to Minneapolis' rich history
W Minneapolis - The Foshay symbolizes everything right about a luxury stay in downtown Minneapolis. A walk through the historic tower reveals careful attention to detail and some unexpected surprises. While the lush, impressive interiors boast cutting-edge design, our hotel shows its soul in the hallways and 229 glamorous accommodations.
Enjoy one of the top ten steakhouses in the world acclaimed by Men's Journal, Manny's Steakhouse, sip on a 1920's inspired cocktail in Wilbur Foshay's former boardroom, Prohibition, or take in the 360 degree view from the top of the observation deck on the 30th floor.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
PLAY PACKAGE ( TOP PERFORMER )
Electrify your stay in Minneapolis.
- Complimentary valet parking ($40 daily value!)
- Two complimentary cocktails
- Extraordinary guestroom for a dynamic escape
2X STARPOINTS ON FIRST 3 STAYS, PLUS MORE
Register for SPG® Double Take by March 15, 2017 and your stays through April 15, 2017 will earn double Starpoints, then thousands more:
- Double Starpoints® on your first three stays
- Even more Starpoints starting on your 4th stay. Register now to reveal your invitation-only SPG Double Take bonus offer.
Book your winter getaway now and make every day more rewarding with extra Starpoints.
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 10 verified guest reviews
80%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Really liked my room. It was spacious and had plenty of light from the windows. I would stay here again.
- Check-in time: 3 PM
- Check-out time: 12 PM
- Complimentary WiFi for SPG Members
- Valet parking $40 /day
- Pets welcome
- SPG Category 5
- FIT® Gym
- WIRED Business Center
- WHATEVER/WHENEVER® service
- In-room spa treatments
- Access to Foshay Tower Observation Deck
- View More Hotel Features
W Minneapolis - The Foshay is in the heart of downtown, located at 821 Marquette Avenue.
- Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport
- Dakota Jazz Club
- Minnesota Orchestra
- Target Center
- Target Field
- Minneapolis Convention Center
- Minnesota Sculpture Garden
- Mill City Museum
- Minneapolis Institute of Art
- Science Museum of Minnesota
- Walker Art Center
- Weisman Art Museum
- Lake Calhoun
- Lake Harriet
- Lake of the Isles
- Loring Park
- Mill Ruins Park
- Minnehaha Falls
- Theodore Wirth Park
- Crave Restaurant
- Fogo de Chão Brazilian Steakhouse
- Hell's Kitchen
- Marin Restaurant & Bar
- The Capital Grille
- The Oceanaire Seafood Room
- The Shops at West End
- 50th and France
- Galleria Edina
- Nicollet Mall
- Cowles Center
- Guthrie Theater
- Hennepin Theatre Trust
- Jungle Theater
- Minnesota Opera
- New Century Theatre
- Ordway Center for the Performing Arts
- Orpheum Theater
- Pantages Theatre
- State Theatre
How To Get Here
Not your average lobby bar, hotel restaurant, or sky high lounge
Meet, greet, flirt, play, sip and savor in this modern playground that is Minneapolis cool perfected.
- Manny's Steakhouse
- Living Room
- Prohibition Bar
Hours Of Operation
Who wants a Minneapolis meeting to remember?
At this Minneapolis luxury hotel, conferences are simple, stylish, and sublime.
Gold Key Award winner as a Best Hotel/Resort overall in the Midwestern region.
- 6,700 sq ft of meeting space
- 12 unique meeting spaces
- Stunning pre-function space with modern décor, overlooking The Living Room
- Industry leading A/V partner, PSAV