P. A. W.
PETS ARE WELCOME
Don’t leave your furry friend at home — W Minneapolis - The Foshay welcomes dogs and cats under 40 pounds with our signature Pets Are Welcome™ (P.A.W.) program. Bring along your pampered companion for a Minneapolis getaway at our pet-friendly hotel and enjoy perks like custom W Pet Beds, food and water bowls and specialty turndown treats. Our W Concierge can also help you plot a pet-friendly adventure in Minneapolis.
FOR YOUR FOUR-LEGGED FRIEND
Pet Welcome Letter
"Dog in Room" Door Sign
W Pet Bed
Food and Water Bowls with Floor Mat
OUR W CONCIERGE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON:
Directions to local dog parks and dog runs
Specialty pet stores
Pet-friendly birthday cake
IF YOU HAVE ANY SPECIAL REQUESTS, PLEASE CONTACT OUR WHATEVER/WHENEVER DEPARTMENT
- Please keep pet on a leash or in a carrier while in public areas.
- Per local health ordinance, pets are not permitted in any areas of the hotel that serve food & beverage.
- Always be present while any member of the Hotel staff, such as Room Styling or Engineering, is in the room.
- Notify the Welcome Desk when leaving the pet unattended in the guest room regarding the duration for which guest will be away.
- Prevent noise, or any other disturbance by the pet, in the interest of other hotel guests.
- Guests will be responsible for any additional cleaning bills or repairs should they be required.
- We advise that the pet be kept in a carrier when guest is not in the room.
- Guests will be provided with a pet in-room sign, which must be kept on the door for the duration of the stay.
- Please be advised that the room rate with a pet is $25 above the room charge plus a non-refundable $100 cleaning fee
Please be advised that the room rate with a pet is $25 above the daily room charge plus a non-refundable $100 cleaning fee.
Cats and dogs up to 40 pounds and service dogs are welcome. No other pets permitted. Cats and dogs must be on a leash or in their owner's control.