MINNEAPOLIS' SPEAKEASY WITH THE BEST VIEW
Take a step back into the past and head up to the 27th floor of the Foshay Tower to Prohibition Bar Minneapolis. Get a taste of what life was like in the 1920s. Originally intended to be Wilbur Foshay’s private, full-floor retreat, this speakeasy in the sky seduces with superb cocktails, 360º views, and a breathtaking design.
Also available for private event rental. Schedule an event today.
- Monday-Wednesday 5PM to Midnight
- Thursday 5PM to 1AM
- Friday-Saturday 5PM to 2AM
- Closed Sunday
- Happy Hour 5PM to 7PM M-F
- Closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day
- Prohibition Bar will be closed on Sunday, February 4 for a private event
Prohibition Bar is closed on Sundays. The Museum and Deck are closed New Years, New Year’s Day, Easter Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and December 25th.
Dress Code: Dress to impress. Attire at the discretion of W bar staff. W bar staff has right to ask patrons to leave bars if wardrobe does not meet guidelines.